Advising and litigation in Business law
Along with business leaders and on behalf of French or foreign companies, Julie DANIEL AVOCAT works in all areas of advising and litigation and the settlement of disputes in civil and commercial matters both in French and English languages.
Julie DANIEL advises and represents its French and foreign clients in all litigation procedures (before civil, commercial and criminal jurisdictions), arbitration (internal or international arbitrations, ICC), or before administrative authorities (AMF) in order to defend their interests to the highest standard, both in the pre-litigation and litigation phases.
Julie DANIEL’s main areas of litigation expertise in all matters of business law are as follows:
- Commercial law: pre-litigation and litigation phases
debt collection / defending a claim for debt recovery
negotiation of delays of payment for debt clearance,
termination of long term business relations, contractual and tort liability, guarantees, commercial effects, etc.
commercial lease litigation
- Corporate law
conflicts between shareholders and / or managers (management expertise)
implementing or defending with guaranteed assets and liabilities;
- Economic law : unfair competition, contracts and distribution
- Banking and financial law : defense of guarantors and bank liability
- Civil law : contract law
breach of contracts, civil liability, in particular professional liability for legal representatives, accountants, notaries, etc. –
Insurance for policyholders or intermediaries
- Construction / property development (legal expertise in construction, conflicts within co-ownerships, etc.) –
- Insolvency procedures : Julie DANIEL assists and represents its clients in procedures for preventing business difficulties (ad hoc mandate, conciliation, prevention), dealing with difficulties (reorganization, judicial liquidation) and preparation of plans offering the disposal or takeover of assets;
- Criminal and para-criminal business law : Julie DANIEL assists and represents its clients, companies and managers in all criminal proceedings for all offenses related to corporate law (industrial accidents, criminal financial law such as misuse of corporate assets). The lawfirm assists its clients both at the perpetrator and victim ‘s sides during investigations, instructions and the trial phase. The firm can also assist and represent its clients before the Sanctions Commission of Financial markets (AMF).
Useful tip : Julie DANIEL assists you in all your litigation procedures in France in French and in English.